An initial audit of all existing automation and information assets provides the starting point for any successful Software implementation. Coupled with interviews with key staff to assess business requirements, we deliver a report outlining current strengths in your data systems and identifying possible risks or areas for improvement, with a suggested path forward to optimize information effectiveness.
Accurate and timely information is key for making major decisions in a manufacturing environment. Data collected from plant floor controllers and processes are invaluable to the operation of any manufacturing facility. Our engineers are experts at:
- Making disparate SCADA and data collection systems communicate.
- Eliminating the ‘pen and paper’ logging of data from the plant floor.
- Integrating plant systems to ERP and business systems.
- Applying tools to analyze plant-floor data.
Our team of engineers is versed in applying many of the leading software tools in the industrial market, including:
- GE Intelligent Platforms’s Proficy Suite
- Statisical Process Control (SPC)
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Plant Historian
- Web Portal
- Plant Apps and MES
- Intellution iFix