The new DataMan 300 series barcode readers from Cognex allow you to take a quantum leap in reading performance. Become more efficient and achieve higher read rates with the DataMan 300 and 302 unit.
The new DataMan 300 series of readers was developed to handle the difficult-to-read DPM (Direct Part Mark) codes as well as provide high read rates for challenging 1-D barcodes and 2-D Data Matrix codes.
- 1DMax+™ with Hotbars™ technology provides higher read rates of damaged 1-D linear barcodes at a faster pace than ever before.
- Controllable, field interchangeable lighting modules allow you to create the best possible lighting for your part, ensuring the highest read rates.
- Intelligent tuning automatically adjusts the settings of the integrated lighting to find the optimal light setup for the part.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Enhanced 1DMax+ and 2DMax+ code-reading algorithms for reading the most challenging 1-D and 2-D codes
- Flexible lens options C-Mount lens, S-Mount or a variable focus liquid lens to provide maximum depth of field flexibility? One reader does it all!
- Cognex Connect communications suite supports industrial protocols as well as RS-232 connectivity for integration into legacy systems.
DataMan 300 series is available in two base models:
DataMan 300 : 800 x 600 pixels
DataMan 302 : 1280 x 1024 pixels
And with two algorithm options:
‘L’ for 1-D codes and ‘X’ for 1-D and 2-D codes.
So the four complete models are: DataMan 300L (DMR-300L-00), 300X (DMR-300X-00), 302L (DMR-302L-00), and 302X (DMR-302X-00).
The DataMan 302 is ideal for reading for reading very small DPM codes in a large field of view or on small components. Click here for more information on the fixed mount ID readers!