Cimtec Automation (Charlotte, NC) was proud to participate in Palmetto Engineering & Consulting’s (PEC) 5th annual showcase event held in Downtown Greenville on January 15th and 16th. While primarily of interest to the Telecom Industry, the PEC show also featured companies involved in Industrial Automation as well. Diverse Industries (Duncan, SC) did a presentation on the future of robotics in industrial automation as well as the consumer industry. They also hinted at what Amazon is trying to do with 30 minute deliveries via drones. Schneider Electric (Simpsonville, SC) presented information on Arc Flash Safety.
Cimtec showed off a variety of products covering their wide range of knowledge in vision, safety, sensing, and industrial systems. Featured products included:
|CIMTEC Booth at PEC 2014|
• Cognex DataMan bar code scanning products, both fixed mount (DM302X) and handheld (DM8500)
• SICK Safety Products including FlexiSoft (Safety Controller) with an addition of FlexiLoop (Cascading Safety)
• GE-IP PAC and PLC systems, including RXi (Controller), RXi (IPC), Rx3i (PAC System), VersaMax (PLC) and RSTi (Slice IO)
• Hirschmann Switches, RS30 & OCTOPUS products
• Computer Dynamics PAC-PCAP10 Operator Interface with a multi-touch projected capacitive touchscreen
Cimtec not only distributes products from these and other manufacturers, we also provide engineering and integration services to tie various pieces of hardware together and provide software and service solutions on top of that.