We specialize in identifying customers' core business issues and designing data collection systems that allow them to create visibility into their processes so as to best manage and control their operations.
Information Systems Survey
An initial audit of all existing automation and information assets provides the starting point for any successful Software implementation. Coupled with interviews with key staff to assess business requirements, we deliver a report outlining current strengths in your data systems and identifying possible risks or areas for improvement, with a suggested path forward to optimize information effectiveness.
Accurate and timely information is key for making major decisions in a manufacturing environment. Data collected from plant floor controllers and processes are invaluable to the operation of any manufacturing facility. Our engineers are experts at:
- Making disparate SCADA and data collection systems communicate.
- Eliminating the 'pen and paper' logging of data from the plant floor.
- Integrating plant systems to ERP and business systems.
- Applying tools to analyze plant-floor data.
Our team of engineers is versed in applying many of the leading software tools in the industrial market, including:
- GE Intelligent Platforms's Proficy Suite
- Statisical Process Control (SPC)
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Plant Historian
- Web Portal
- Plant Apps and MES
- Intellution iFix